Monday, May 19, 2008

Slacker's my name and...you know the rest...

Because I still have to obey my mom....here I am!

Here is my attempt to catch you up on our lives:


Rich: He is doing very well. He just got another raise at work. We're not sure yet how much, but we're excited!

Katie: She (I) took on another job working for the attorney she (I) used to work for up north, doing probates and estate plans - you know, to fill all that free time.

Rusten: He is still testing the boundaries of a 2-year-old. He started going to preschool on Thursday mornings - he hates it!

Reed: He is growing like a weed (no pun intended). He is eating stage 2 baby food, sitting, worming (instead of crawling), and at 6 months is now wearing 12 month clothes.

Whew! That was a nutshell if ever I saw one. So, here are all the pics I've been hoarding...



My lego mess was so ginormous, I had to get me a hired hand!

The Hired Hand.

"No, mom, I have no idea where your chapstick is (in my pocket). I haven't seen it all day."
Reed and Daddy in the first swim of the year!

Rusten looking and acting a few marbles shy.


Rusten and Miss Becca swimming.


"No, mom, I'm not scared at all. See....fun!"

My beautiful family! Thank you Jesus!

These two pictures are funny to me. They are taken at the same time and I thought it was funny that I caught them both sleeping in almost the same position. I love my boys!

4 comments:

  1. I can tell them apart!!! Rusten looks more like Rich and Reed looks more like Katie. :-) They're both BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Mom

    p.s. congrats, Rich, on the raise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Rich in the water with just Reed reminds me of your Aunt Marlene, Katie! She must favor the Heitmans, too. :-)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! Wow! In 12 months already! He is growing fast! Praise God for he is good! ~ Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are great! So happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete