Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When God Speaks....I Listen (Usually)

God has been taking me on a journey over the past few weeks. Over the course of those few weeks, God has spoken to me about what I should be doing and He has revealed to me some pretty ugly things about myself. I've been talking to Rich about this as it has been unfolding and I decided last night that I need to be writing all this down. What a better place than somewhere that may encourage someone else who stumbles on this blog?! So look out for some pieces about what's going on in my rediculous mind!

On a completely unrelated note, last night Reed said "Mom, need to pee" and then he went in the bathroom and did!!!! We're getting somewhere, folks! :)

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard to know that He knows the path for us, even when we don't. Trust.

    ReplyDelete