I'm still brewing the rest of my previous story....me and the Holy Spirit.
Busy, busy, busy around here. I want to get up all my Christmas decorations, but I've been so busy, I haven't even been able to bring them in the house yet. Maybe I should think about making it a priority since I'm hosting a brunch here on Saturday to do Christmasy things??

This last weekend was so fun!! On Saturday we dropped off the new (to us) Yukon to get detailed and then headed to Visalia to look at a litter of chocolate labs. We fell.in.love. This guy lives in a mansion out in the almond trees and has a zoo in his backyard. Tons of litters of all different kinds of dogs, horses, chickens...you name it. I think we even saw a pig lying around. Anyway, he had a 3-week old litter of chocolate labs that were ca-ute. We saw the dad before we saw the puppies and he wasn't very tall, but he was one of the stalkiest labs I've ever seen. He was very attentive, but wasn't barking at us like the other dogs. He just stood there wagging his tail with his ears up, looking intently at us. His head is HUGE and looks like a bull mastiff head. Then the man took us to the puppies and showed us the male puppy he saved for us to see. He was so adorable. No neck. Just huge. Already looked like his dad at 3 weeks old. He was ours right away.
We used to have the best chocolate lab in the world and his name was Gauge. He died, unexpectedly, at 3 years old. We decided to honor Gauge by naming this chocolate lab after him....Gauge Holliday Reloaded. He'll be Reload for short. We put a deposit down on Reload and we'll be picking him up the first weekend in January.....ffffooorrreeevvveeerrrr away.
After we let Rusten see the horses, which was all he wanted to do anyway, we left and headed towards Porterville. We drove up to the Hot Springs and had some lunch. It was freezing there!! We drove around and enjoyed the beauty and the drive. Then we came home to brown Bakersfield. Blgh.
Well, as I mentioned, I have a brunch to get ready for, and I only have 3 days left to turn this...

into this sparkling winter wonderland...

******DISCLAIMER: The messy picture isn't really my house. I'm getting hives just looking at it, and if my house DID look like that, I'm pretty sure you'd find my suicide note somewhere in there. Mkay?
But that could be your living room - almost thought it was! :-)
ReplyDeleteMom
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
ReplyDelete[b]pocket office software, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]autocad lt[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] crack for adobe photoshop cs4 extended student microsoft office student discount canada
microsoft software upgrade [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]winzip 12 serial number[/url] open view print coreldraw files
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]buy to let software[/url] academic software dreamweaver
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]buy cheap software[/url] buy softwares online
office suit software [url=http://hopresovees.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 adjustments panel size[/b]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
ReplyDelete[b]office management software, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]which is better coreldraw x3 or adobe illustrator[/url]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] filemaker pro 6 microsoft windows xp updates
freeware games for windows xp [url=http://hopresovees.net/]Collection Retail Price[/url] cheap oem software for
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]nero showtime[/url] discount business software
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]cheap vista software[/url] adobe creative suite 3 serial numbers
tutorial adobe photoshop cs3 [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]fast selling software[/b]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][img]http://bariossetos.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
ReplyDelete[b]buy software license, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]adobe acrobat 9 pro extended serial number[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] kaspersky online scan windows vista themes for xp
buy online casino software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]cheap software to buy[/url] adobe photoshop cs4 upgrade
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]design software to buy[/url] buy software canada
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]coreldraw engraver engraver tutorial[/url] buy antivirus softwares
academic & collegiate software [url=http://bariossetos.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 crack[/b]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
ReplyDelete[b]buy software microsoft office, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]buy phone software[/url]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][/url] buy it now software use of educational software
software for retail shops [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]where can i buy dreamweaver[/url] shop production software
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]free download photoshop for mac[/url] buy used software
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]cheap ms software[/url] music software to buy
cheap software reviews [url=http://bariossetos.net/]and software store[/b]
repebealmes, clomid online UnerrerWerpow, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] Faredarly
ReplyDelete23
Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.
ReplyDelete[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]
ReplyDeleteמלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שלווה, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים כמו כן יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם.
לפרטים נא לפנות לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.
ReplyDeletewoodsesty, levitra online, DinoEndorgo, http://virb.com/levitraonline levitra online, twepitiencisy, order levitra, thaccumence, http://www.protopage.com/orderlevitra levitra
ReplyDeletechararorylarp, buy zyrtec, Carardykats, [url=http://www.webjam.com/zyrteconline]zyrtec[/url], Glaccerve
ReplyDeleteOpulently I to but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.
ReplyDeleteCool post you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about that topic. Thanks for posting that data.
ReplyDeletehi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that exact model. The prices for the boots are approximately 300 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteWe do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.
Please come to see our little web survey
http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt
Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen
Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/preis.html]brustvergrößerung preis[/url]
PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards
hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 240 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?
ReplyDeletei easily adore all your writing style, very useful,
ReplyDeletedon't give up and keep creating simply because it simply just very well worth to follow it,
excited to browse through more of your posts, stunning day ;)