Okay, I'm so excited that my calendar reads "FEBRUARY" now. Dreaded January is now behind me! Now, I can begin picking up the pieces that are my house and my office and begin to put it all back together.
Today, I begin with my house and my motivated mom's list from forever ago. Love that thing, but during Black January, it was overlooked a bit. I have to go to Lowes and get another filter for my vacuum--my old one grew mold while we were at winter camp last weekend. Yes, that means I haven't been able to vacuum in a week. It's gross. No pictures.
Laundry will be done today. Oh, I have such high hopes.
I put up that video of Rusten's birthday party, but I'm not real happy about it. I picked out several pictures, but it only used those ones. It wouldn't let me use my own music. I was mad at it last night, but I'm over it today! I'm just going to be shopping for a new site to make a video--any suggestions? I want to make a video of winter camp for church this Sunday, so I was practicing on Rusten's bday.
Ah, well. Have a fabulous Monday! I know I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment