Did I scare you?
I know, you weren't expecting me!
Yes, we are all still alive. Just excruciatingly busy! Many things are happening around here....
1. Rusten pees on his own now--and now he loves to pee ALL.THE.TIME. So cute, I'll catch him in there just trying to pee because he loves doing it now.
2. Reed now makes an angry face at you if he doesn't like what your telling him. Then he'll glare and throw something. Quite a strong will that one has. Luckily, he's not quite as mischievous as his older nemesis.
3. Rich got another raise---YEAH!! Huge blessing, because now I am able to quit working for the preschool.
4. I have resumed working for the attorney that I used to work for. He kinda went dormant for awhile and has picked up full-swing--so have I! It's a lot, but I really enjoy the work.
5. Umm...bunches of other stuffs....
This weekend, Rich and I are celebrating 6 years. Wow! I'll tell you more about our anniversary next week--promise. I'll even shoot for Monday! Hee hee
I want to get back into a blogging groove. I started this a record more for my kids to look at when they grow up, but now there's a whole section of their toddlerhood missing because I'm too busy. Not cool. Must prioritize! Sorry boys.
Well, I'm off to prepare for the great festivities of this weekend!
6 years?!? I can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteglad to have you back and everything is good! this is a busy time of year for sure.
ReplyDeleteyay on the raise that is awesome.
6 years, time flies doesn't it!?!?
Lovin' having your boys this weekend, Katie! They're doing well. Cute opening on this blog, Katie. :-)
ReplyDeleteMom
Happy anniversary to you and Rich!
ReplyDeleteAlso Congrats to Rich for the raise and to Rusten for going pee on his own. I am not sure if I should give praise to Reeds angry faces and stuff but I love him all the same.
Amy
p.s I wasnt expecting you, you were right.:P
Amy