Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Anniversary

SIX YEARS!


Wow! Doesn't seem like that long, yet I can't really remember life without Rich. He's the best husband and spiritual leader I could have asked for. He's an amazing father. I am so blessed by him being in my life. He's my best friend and drives me to be the best person I can be.


This weekend, we went to Las Vegas to celebrate our anniversary. It was a lot of fun. The boys stayed back with grandparents, and we went alone. I totally didn't take any pictures, but I found a few on the internet to show you...


We got in late Friday night to our hotel.


We checked in and headed over to New York New York for a LATE dinner at--



It was delish.


We went to bed and then S-L-E-P-T-I-N. I'm not sure if you've ever tried that before, it was a bit foreign to us, but something definitely to keep in mind.


We ate a buffet breakfast here--




We went shopping at the Meadows Mall and here--



and ate dinner here--


Then we went to see KA. It's one of the Cirque Du Soliel shows in Vegas. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The stages were hydraulic, the acrobatics were phenomenal, but the story line was a bit tough to follow. Still a great show--




We again went to bed late, and again slept in.

We went to church here--


[Can't load picture...grr] We went to South Hills Church in Henderson--good church!

Then we went shopping here and ate some lunch--



Then we came home to see our munchkins. It was a blast!

3 comments:

  1. I don't recall Fashion Outlets. Is it new? It's not Fashion Show Mall, is it?

    Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Las Vegas! seriously one of my favorite places to go! you ate at chilis!!!, in vegas should have asked me i know the BEST places to eat there =) i have been wanting to go to a show when we have gone but we havent but next time we swore we are going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, the Fashion Outlets are the ones at Primm. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete