Um, maybe that's because it's one in the morning? Hm...
I like to sometimes stay up real late and get caught up on work with NO DISTRACTIONS named Rusten and Reed. It's nice to just focus in the quiet and it's amazing how much work I can crank out!
Today, Rusten announced that he is in fact Larryboy. Along with that, he made sure that Rich knew that he was Larryboy's daddy! He's so funny! They made capes in Sunday School that say "God's Our Hero" and he loves to wear it and watch Larryboy episodes while walking around saying "I AM THAT HERO!" We went for a walk tonight after dinner and he walked in shorts, tennis shoes with no socks, his shirt and his cape. It was so cute!
I love having toddlers....even though they make me tired and crazy. Mostly tired. Lots of crazy though.
Off to bed....*yawn*
No comments:
Post a Comment