Saturday, March 7, 2009

Katie Needs

Okay, I wasn't going to do this post, though I've seen it several places. But after my cousin did it, I tried it and it made me laugh. Therefore, I had to share.



You are supposed to google your name and the word 'needs' in quotes and write the top ten things that come up. So here's what Katie needs:



1. Hula lessons

2. Your help

3. IV Fluids

4. To figure out if she wants to move forward

5. To realize what she's gotten herself into

6. You

7. To use the litter pan on her own

8. Our help, Celebrities

9. Parenting classes

10. A blog



So....what do you need? Find out and let me know, I'll see what I can do!

2 comments:

  1. guess i wont be doing this the first 3 that came up were
    1. a breast enhancement
    2. a breast reduction
    3. a family that loves and supports her

    uh ok lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a funny one! You would certainly need someone's help if you were on IV fluids while taking hula lessons!

    ReplyDelete