Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Some Stuff...

This weekend was a big milestone for Rusten. He went home with a friend after church yesterday! I know, a knife twisted in my heart. My baby is growing up! I was trying to hold him before he left, and he said "Don't hold me like a baby mom, I want to walk." Oh, I died inside.
Then last night, he said "Mom, I need to tell you about something..." He's just growing up right in front of me!
Reed is getting ornerier by the day. He will blink his eyes at you if you make him mad, or shrug his shoulders. And don't think he'll forget about it and love on you in a minute. Nope, not my little grudge holder. I really thought he was going to be my sweet little angel, but I'm rethinking that one. He cracks us up though--we just have a few things to work on.
So today starts our Bible Reading Club. I'm SO STINKING excited about this. You can check out our blog: www.biblereadingclubblog.blogspot.com. It's so neat to see all the kids excited about it. Feel free to follow Rich and I over there and get our daily posts on the Bible reading for the day. We even have a few adults that are going to join us--even more exciting! The more the merrier!
Well, I need to get a few things done around here today. I'm off from the legal work this week and I need to play catch up on some other things. First thing, I must go get Reed out of my bathroom drawers....

1 comment:

  1. Those ungrateful children just grow up on us, even when we tell them to stop! I've even threatened to stop feeding mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete