Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Buh-Bye 2007!

I just finished boxing up all of my 2007 filing and moved it down to the church!!! And there was much rejoicing! My saint of a husband stayed up late with me last night helping me type up new labels for '08 files while I boxed up the old ones. I feel so much lighter now!

Now begins the task of setting everything up for 2008. This won't be so bad though, because I can do it however I want! Selfish, huh?! Last year I took over from someone, and didn't want to change-horses-mid-stream, so to speak.

I just took a lunch break and put the boys down. I have another 1/2 hour before Mr. Reed's next feeding. Better get to work!

In signing off, I'll share some pics from all of our birthday parties this weekend. Rusten had a party for his buddy Xander at My Gym, and then last night, we had Nathaniel's birthday party....enjoy!


Rusten in the balls - I think he threw most of them out at some point during the party!Bubbles!!!Uncle excited about our gift....can't have enough legos!More money! That'll go perfect with the other money that Rich has mischievously hidden...

The birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment