Coming from my experience as a wife, mother, and as someone who really tries to put the milk in the cupboard
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
You tell me...
Here's the proof of the infamous question...... Does Reed look like Rusten did as a baby?
Here they are in the same outfit...just two years apart! I actually think Rusten is four months old in his picture, and Reed is almost three months now. He's just bigger than Rusten was at this age!
Amazing how you can make another one that looks just like the first one - I think that happened with our two girls too! But they still have their own look too. They're so cute. I say Reed in the top pic and Jadyn's little buddy on the bottom.
Wow! That is amazing! People will start asking if they're twins soon...that's what people ask me all the time! I'm thinking, um, they're two years apart...
Sure hope I'm right on this, but.... Reed, AKA Duece, is on top.
ReplyDelete- Rich
Amazing how you can make another one that looks just like the first one - I think that happened with our two girls too! But they still have their own look too. They're so cute. I say Reed in the top pic and Jadyn's little buddy on the bottom.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is amazing! People will start asking if they're twins soon...that's what people ask me all the time! I'm thinking, um, they're two years apart...
ReplyDelete