We officially crossed into the frontier of potty training. What a hoot! Rusten walked past me yesterday and the smell of his diaper about killed me. I decided then and there that it's high time he use the potty!! He is actually doing very well. This is now day two and since yesterday, we've only had three accidents, two of them being adult induced. I'm working hard at keeping up on him by asking if he has to go, but when you get confused between "yes" and "no" so easily, it's hard to really get a straight answer. Let me illustrate a conversation....
"Are you still dry?"
"No"
"Yes you are"
"Yes" (accompanied by a big smile)
Oy! I really am enjoying it. But if any of you have any potty training advice....I'm open!
"Are you still dry?"
"No"
"Yes you are"
"Yes" (accompanied by a big smile)
Oy! I really am enjoying it. But if any of you have any potty training advice....I'm open!
Yea! You're blogging! I'm not sure I have potty training advice, but I'll tell you what I did with Ben. I just waited until he could potty train himself! He was nearly three years old but it was soooo easy. He finally got tired of wearing diapers and started going in the potty.
ReplyDeleteConsistency is the best policy!
ReplyDeleteMom