Coming from my experience as a wife, mother, and as someone who really tries to put the milk in the cupboard
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
And to All, A Good Night..err Morning...
As I was working this morning, I turned around to find that it has obviously been a long morning for a certain two-year-old. Every day, it seems, I find him doing something hilarious...he's a blast!
Sooo cute. I have to tell you that I read the title of your blog and laughed out loud. I have actually put the milk in the pantry, only to be discovered hours later. I blame it on post-partum psychosis. But it happened when my baby was 11 months old. Does that still qualify?
Does this mean that Deuce is getting his own room sooner than we thought?
ReplyDelete- Rich
Sooo cute. I have to tell you that I read the title of your blog and laughed out loud. I have actually put the milk in the pantry, only to be discovered hours later. I blame it on post-partum psychosis. But it happened when my baby was 11 months old. Does that still qualify?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a perfect spot for a nap!
ReplyDeletePS. I tagged you on my blog--play if you want :)
monkey's mama--yes, it does still qualify!! :)
ReplyDelete