Okay, I'm tired of talking to myself. My husband so graciously pointed out to me that no one comments on my page (he also used the time to critique my spelling in my last blog...ugh). So, pretty much, I guess I'm just talking to myself out in cyberspace. No more watching silently....I won't allow it...somehow??! Please leave me comments - I'd love to hear from you!
Okay, I'm going to stand up now, go get my dignity, and finish cleaning the house!
Katie we would love to comment more but it is quite a chore. You have to sign up and everything but the girls are enjoying the videos of Rusten and Reed.
ReplyDeleteRachel, Zoe and Elle
Same here! I love looking at what new things are happening with you and the boys and the church!
ReplyDeleteThat last comment is from Eliza- MyChurch
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I will leave a comment! I'm a complete stranger, though! I found you through The Painted House, I think. I am eating my breakfast before my baby wakes up, enjoying your blog. By the way, I didn't notice any spelling errors. I love the picture of the baby sleeping in the crib with an arm hanging out. So sweet.
ReplyDelete