Thursday, April 3, 2008

Elmo's Hungry....Feed Him!

I was working on the computer and turned around to find Rusten nursing Elmo...apparently he was very hungry and he, like Reed, is still nursing. I took a couple pics, then I decided that it was video worthy. I'm throwing it all in here, so you can enjoy it too!!!!!






And as I'm posting this, I hear my bedroom door shut. I look down the hall at him and he's telling me (quietly) that Elmo is asleep in there. He asked me for a pacifier for Elmo so, of course, I had to let him get one. So....here's what that looked like!!

4 comments:

  1. OH my word my girls love this!! They want to see the pics again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only men could really take over that job! : ) Too Funny! ~ Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! This is probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! I tell ya, kids are great entertainment! Your boys are adorable. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete