Saturday, June 14, 2008

Canon, You Are My Hero

So, much to our checkbook's chagrin, we bought a new camera tonight! I couldn't take it! We're getting ready to leave for our family vacation - our first true hotel-staying, eating-out-all-the-time vacation as the four of us - and I didn't even have a camera to capture all of the exciting moments that I know are in store!

Rich and I went to BestBuy tonight (where we got the first camera) and bought another one. I LOVED my old camera, may he rest in peace, and I wanted to get another one. However, he's discontinued.....so long story short, I got a newer one. I was afraid I wouldn't like it as much, but after playing with it a bit tonight, I think we're going to get along just fine! So, here's my first pics with the new camera....



Rusten's trying to sneak a drink in before bed.....tricky little thing!
A close-up of Uncle Faniel playing video games.
My precious Reed worming around.
Look at those big eyes!
I predict he will break many a heart in years to come.

Here are some pics from Kyle's graduation (6/4) that I was able to resurrect from the memory card. I found all the 100ish pictures that my young apprentice photographer took as well, but I shall spare you the practice shots...

Kyle's the one walking down the aisle....just squint. My son looks dazed and I look freckle-ridden. Yuck!
Here's to wonderful gym lighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment