Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home Safe and Sound

I have learned why it takes a mommy AND a daddy! Two-year-olds need constant discipline and attention, and you can't do that 24-7 when you have a needy 7 month old (that's right, he's officially 7 months old - Yikes).
We had a wonderful time getting to see Kyle graduate and spending time with "Unca Phulup" and "Ant Ba-bra". They are such gracious hosts, especially to my unruly bunch (i.e., poop on the rug, spit-up on the carpet, begging for apple juice, annoying the dog....you get the point). She and Rusten even got into a water fight with the hose.....hilarious!
The trip home was long, as Rusten thinks it's great to get out of his seat belt as I'm driving 80 down the 5, and can't do anything about it. UGH!
All of this to say, we are home safe and sound. The boys are sleeping peacefully and preciously. I'm about to go to bed also....totally exhausted! What a blast!
Also....I think tomorrow we might try taking the camera off life support and taking it for a spin. Tomorrow is my daddy's birthday and I would love to have pics of the fun! We'll see......I guess so will you!
Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I know your little boys are a lot of work, but they're also adorable, and I enjoyed seeing them so much the last few days. Night night,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second paragraph says it all!

    ReplyDelete