Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We are back! We spent the last few days in Arizona visiting Rich's grandparents (and you thought I was just slacking again!). We left Thursday afternoon around 4 and drove to Chandler (right outside of Phoenix). We spent Friday and Saturday there with all the fam and celebrated Grandma's Birthday. Then we left on Sunday afternoon around 4 and drove home. The boys did GREAT! Portable DVD players are the best invention ever, and I want to know why they weren't around when I was little!!! It was so great to see Rich's family again....some of them we met for the first time (Anika)! What a blast and a relaxing time! Here's the (egregiously long) visual rundown...

BEFORE THE TRIP


I found Reed looking for one last thing to pack.
Seriously, he was saying "I know it's here somewhere..."


IN ARIZONA



Reed and Grandpa spending some time together.


This is the CRAZY balloon guy at the restaurant. The whole time he works, he has that creepy look on his face...

Grandma's beautiful birthday balloon hat! Truly a one-of-a-kind.

Rusten's snake hat.....David is amazed!

Awww....my son with a snake on his head...now he's complete!

Reed enjoying his finger...again!

Rusten's slip-n-slide version: Run............

........and fall on your behind!

Anika's got it down!


Rich and Nate sliding kids gently along the slip-n-slide.....no release forms needed.

And a ONE....

....and a TWO....

...and a THREE...

....AAAHHHHH....

....Whew!

Our bubbly Jewish son.

Two of my favorite boys in the whole world!

Grandma and Baby Reed.

Grandma and Rusten discussing life over lunch.

This is (little) David, Rich's cousin.....fun guy!

The Gang

(Sherah, Anika, Ryker, Angela, Jay, Jim, and part of Nate)

All of Nate - wow!

Per your request, Nate......I give you, "The Stache"!

THE DRIVE HOME

Beautiful Arizona landscape.

Beautiful Arizona sky.

A GLIMPSE INTO OUR CAR AFTER WE ACHIEVED TOTAL BOREDOM...

Reed's not sure what's going on.

Rusten chillin' and enjoying a movie.

Tricky toes.

Rich was thirsty.....I helped.

I was hungry.....I ate.

One more useless fact: It's actually the 95 to Yuma, not the 310!!!

Driving into the sunset!

MOVIE TIME


Grandpa and Reed


The Slip-n-Slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment