First of all, I want all you out there in Bloggerland to know that my kids have the greatest father! I could not ask for a better husband and father to my kids. Rich is always so helpful and just amazing at everything he does. I thank God for him! I love you, babe! :)
Yesterday we spent Father's Day with Rich's dad and then my dad! It was fun! We went out to eat at a highly-over-filled restaurant with Rich's dad. Mmmm. Then we brought the boys home for their nap. Rich rested a bit and we just had some down time here. Then we went over to my parent's house and bbq'd steaks and had a delicious dinner! Then my mom made scrumptious strawberry shortcakes.....big Mmmmmmmmm. We hung out there for awhile and then came home and crashed!!
Here is Rusten learning to count.....possibly incorrectly...
And Finally.....
One last shot before we all head to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment