Mostly. There are still a few things at the apartment that need to migrate themselves over, should they want to be a part of the "new house". I'm tired of moving! And cleaning!
This last week has been insane! Two sick boys, moving, cleaning my little fingers off, oh my! But we're getting settled. I still have A LOT of organizing to do.
Just a few highlights of the week...
...We (with the help of Dawn and Karen) got pretty much everything painted in the front room, bathroom and office.
...The boys each were pretty sick with fevers and a nasty sounding cough. They're much better now.
...Rusten had his first nightmare - something about a dinosaur biting his ear.
...I got a new vacuum and it has the "wow factor" (for those of you who watch 'Raymond').
I'm not sure what else right now. Soon I will post pictures. I just needed to at least make an appearance, or I'm afraid no one will check in on me anymore! Back to work...
Can't wait to see more pics of "Little Savannah"!
ReplyDeleteKatie, I miss hearing from you via blog and it seems like its been awhile since I saw you. weird. I only missed one Sunday.haha
ReplyDeleteI hope the house is looking spiffy!
Lov eAmy
less cleaning and more blogging;)
ReplyDeleteAmy