Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Operation Clean-up: Day Two

Short and Sweet. I scrubbed. And then I scrubbed. And then I wiped some walls. And then I scrubbed. And then I found a not-so-gentlemanly type periodical for those preferring the older generations and took a trip to the garbage can. And then I scrubbed and PRAYED.
Karen came over and help paint the boys' bathroom. Brianna came over and helped with the kids - sorry Marlo if I had her back too late! Rich was doing some painting and my mom stopped in to help with more shelf paper.
I can't wait to be settled because I'm exhausted!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad progress continues to be made. I have to admit we are the pack rat family. Heh Somewhat because the kids have so much everything and somewhat because my mom lives with us and she has always been that way. No matter how much I clean it doesnt matter. ugh

    Hugs
    Love Amy

    ReplyDelete