Monday, September 22, 2008

Please Welcome Our Newest Addition

Meet Paylen. She is our 3-month-old pound puppy. They had her listed as a German Shepard, but I believe incorrectly so. We believe she is Rhodesian Ridgeback--mostly if not full-blooded. She just doesn't have the tell-tale ridge, which is a reason for her to be dumped out of a litter.

Anyway, had I have started this blog on Friday when she arrived, I would have been singing her sweet little puppy cuteness praises. HOWEVER! We have spent a weekend with this disobedient, poop-in-my-bedroom-machine. My praises....not so sweet anymore.

She is a very good-looking dog. I'm sure I will warm up to her again. She just needs time to adjust to our home. It's fun to see Rusten having fun with his puppy!

2 comments:

  1. She is very adorable. I had the thrill of waking up last night to doggy barf on the floor, on my bed,in the living room. Nothing is as gross as feeling slimy stuff in the dark and wondering, What is that? and then turning on the light "Oh gross"!. Today I got to clean carpet and spend time at the laundry washing my comforter. I feel for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. Sorry your puppy is being a pooper.:P He isnt cute enough to overlook that though huh.:)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete