Okay, I swear that E.V.E.R.Y.S.I.N.G.L.E.D.A.Y. I promise myself that I'm going to blog. Then life happens. I've spent this last week just trying to get caught up on work. This move is killing me! Maybe it's the whole gallon of bleach I used to clean the place before we moved in....hmmm. But, the boxes are slowly dissipating and soon we shall be moved in completely....hopefully I don't get fired from everything in the mean time.
***NOW IT'S SATURDAY***
See! I started this post on Friday with every intention of having ya'll caught up, but here we are on Saturday and I'm still trying to get it all in.
Yesterday I started taking pictures of the house to post on here, but I stopped at the front room because there's still some boxes and I want you to get a better idea of how it looks--not a boxy one.
Hopefully by the end of today, you shall see what this new Savannah is about! I'll have to do another post to get you caught up on all the pictures I've been taking lately--you know, reacquaint you with my family! Also...for yet another post all it's own....I must introduce you to someone new around the Cupboard. (This was the real reason that I didn't get to finish my blog yesterday!) Let's just say that Sarah Palin has a cool last name that could be spelled Paylen if you were trying to name something....
No comments:
Post a Comment