Friday, March 7, 2008

4 Months Old and a Broken Toe



Well, my baby turned 4 months old on Wednesday. Sob!! He's getting soooo big! Rich keeps telling me that this is my last and every day makes me sad because that means he's getting bigger! I'm truly enjoying every moment I can with him, and Rusten too!
So today, I was all ready to go down to the church to do some work. I was sitting down at the computer to write Rich a note to let him know our plans and hopped up to check the calendar for something and then it happened........my left pinky toe met my couch. It was a "smashing" introduction. I even heard the pop! Yikes! Needless to say, I'm not getting around very easily. Pretty much, I'm hopping everywhere. That's not as easy as it looks when you're holding your baby as you go. I'm just trying to keep it iced and up. Hopefully it's just a sprain and not broken.
So, why do I not cry a tear during childbirth with no medicine, but I stub my toe and break down.......

No comments:

Post a Comment