This past Sunday was our first Sunday at the school as The Way Fellowship! Yeah! What a long road it has been.....and what a much longer one lying ahead!
Even though we began our services this past Sunday, we have advertised April 6th as our launch date for the public. This gives us several weeks to work out the "kinks" in everything. It was very exciting to unload the trailer on Sunday and get everything set-up, just like you plan as you buy and pack things away in the trailer. Though exciting the first Sunday, I'm not sure how long the excitement will last, setting up and tearing down every week. I will say, though, we have an amazing crew that works hard! God has blessed the Way with very dedicated and talented individuals. I must include, however, we did have our first visitor on Sunday. A really neat guy named Mitchell. It's so fun doing God's work!
Without further ado....our first Sunday.....
Here's the table set-up with all the centerpieces and new tablecloths.
The view from the auditorium's stage (which we don't use, by the way - too intimidating!).
Our worship team.
Our worship service - the view from my table as I sit with a sleeping child.
Pastor John - preaching away!
No comments:
Post a Comment