Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Week So Far, Part 1

I'm breaking this up because there's been a lot happening, and I want to dedicate a whole blog to the church alone.

First things first, here's my busted pinky toe. It's nasty looking. The bruise was a good inch up my foot! Ouchy! It's feeling much better now.


So, we've been busy... Saturday we went to a football game. We thought Uncle Nate was going to play, but he wasn't able to this week, maybe next week. Then we hung out with Uncle Nate and Aunt Sherah and Ryker. This is when I learned how big my baby is! Ryker is now 5lb 7oz. We put the two of them together in a picture, and here's what came of it...



Then we went to Darrell and Mandy's for the evening and played with Luke and Abby. Babies everywhere!



On a not-so-Christian note, I heard my son screaming the "F" word two days ago. After he said it several times, it's hitting me what is coming out of his mouth! I looked up and he was pointing at the TV which was set to PBS. Mind you, I'm very concerned about PBS programming at this point and the fact that my son knows that word! When I looked at the TV, I realized it was a FROG. Gotta get my mind out of the gutter! So, Halls, if you're reading this, I'm sorry - we have found our "fork" like Tobias.


Last night we went to my mom's house for dinner. Rich had Reed laughing so hard, and I actually got it on camera. Rich is slamming the table and it's scaring Reed and making him laugh. Thought I'd share it in closing...



No comments:

Post a Comment