We have had some fun times since last Thursday, and I thought I'd share them with ya'll...
I went shopping on Thursday to do our payperiod grocery shopping, and Rusten fell asleep on the way there. I put him in the cart, and he kept nodding off - I couldn't resist a pic. Then in the evening, everyone got in on the "shoot beer".
Come Friday, it was Uncle Nathaniel's Jog-a-Thon. It was a cold day, so we didn't stay the whole time, but it was fun to watch Uncle for a bit. They let a whole bunch of balloons go before they started running, and I captured a picture of them floating gracefully away. I thought it was blog worthy, though meaningless...
After that, I went shopping with the boys and my mom and had some lunch. So fun! Then after the boys got up from their nap, Rich got home and we took them back to my mom so we could go on a date - yeah! No pics there, sorry! :)
Saturday, Rich spent the first half of the day working on the church trailer. Finally, around 1ish, he decided that was enough and called it a day. Then we went to the park with Papa and Miss Becca. Rich and Rusten were running around kicking a football and a couple thought he was so cute. The man was going into the military this week, so he didn't need his kite anymore. They just gave us their kite. It was expensive - I would assume, not being a kite aficionado. Being only two years old, the magic wore off quickly with an attention span of a flea! We actually were able to give it to another family and invite them to church. God is cool!
Sunday, we went to church and spent the afternoon with Uncle Nate, Aunt Sherah and Ryker. We just hung out while Rusten napped (and so did Rich in the recliner). It was a relaxing afternoon with family. Then we had my parents and brother over for dinner. Fun, fun, fun!
Today we clean - not so fun. I'm putting it off by blogging. Cleaning and laundry, the glories of a stay-at-home mom! I do enjoy them, it just takes sooooo much longer when you have two needy little children! Rich will be home early today and that will be fun.
In closing, here's a beautiful picture of the sky at the park on Saturday.....
Yes, a very cool kite! I love it when kites actually fly in the air. It feels so successful! I love your picture of the balloons!
ReplyDelete