Sickness has once again ravaged our home - this time it's stealthy. Rusten has had a fever for a couple of days, with no other symptoms. He threw up once in the middle of the night on Monday night, but other than that, he's absolutely fine! In fact, he woke up Tuesday morning begging for cheese, pickles and cookies......maybe he's pregnant! Anyway, we're just waiting this out. In our bath to cool off, we recorded a shameless shout out to Grammie that I'd thought we'd share...hopefully Grammie's watching. He keeps saying "usten" because he knows that we're recording him and he wants to see the video! So cute!
I tried to video the best pouty-face on the face of the planet, but was rudely interrupted by the big bro. He wanted to be able to see from where I was seeing, and ended the video. It's still sweet and I thought I'd share that also... I know, I'm "one of THOSE moms" that always has videos and pics of their "adorable" kids. But it's my blog and I get to decide what goes in it!!! Here you go!
No comments:
Post a Comment