Monday, January 12, 2009

We Are All Posers

I bet you're thinking this is another downer post.....nope! I don't mean posers in the philosophical sense of us being really us, but in the photography sense of posing! I caught some cute shots of the kids the last couple of days, and I must share...

First, is Rusten. I went in to their room while they were sleeping to check on them one last time before I laid down for the night. Here's what I found in Rusten's bed:



So cute--like he's posing as a rockstar. (Sorry it posted that way--stupid camera)

The next day, as I was working in the office--shock, I know--Reed came in and climbed into the rocking chair all on his own. I watched him work so hard at it and he looked so cute when he finally sat flat on his bottom. See for yourself:


Then the fun began. He didn't smile for that picture. I began just saying "smile" and he would strike a pose and a goofy smile. It was so funny....enjoy!






5 comments:

  1. How sweet they are!!! I like your new home page, Katie. I can read it ever-so-more clearly. :-)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Constanza--that's funny!

    Katie, these expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posers :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete