Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Day of Mourning

I realize there are bigger fish to fry in the world around me and the world at large. However, I request we all take a moment of silence for my poor Patriots that lost today. I am in mourning. They played a pretty lousy game and it cost them the record of the completely undefeated season. Alas, with this short blog, I retire for the night......

2 comments:

  1. Katie - 2 boys so much fun! It goes by so fast - hang on Jamie Rose is almost 1! Zebadias 2 - Tobias 4! How was dilivery - get goog photos? Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! No, they don't allow you to take pics until after delivery. Bummer! My labor was so fast though, there wasn't much time. It was 4 hours from start to finish - only 1.5 hours in the hospital. Two pushes later, there was Reed! It was great! How are you guys?

    ReplyDelete