Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The OTHER side of 26

Well, it's official....I'm 27. I actually don't dread getting older. It seems like on this side of 25, people actually start taking you seriously! Although, most people think I'm barely over 20. Everyone tells me I'll be grateful for that some day....we'll see!

Rich got off early from work yesterday and we went looking at several houses. Nothing "sang to us" (in the words of the Halls). There were a few houses that weren't bad, just nothing that screamed "BUY ME!". The search continues today.

Then we met my parents at Chili's for dinner. It was a nice birthday. It's just not the same as it was before kids and household chores. If everyone could stop pooping, peeing, throwing fits, etc., it might bring the sparkle back! I'm kidding - I wouldn't change my family for anything!!!

Here are some pics from my birthday....

Rusten enjoying some fries.My georgious hubby and chubby baby Reed!
My mommy and daddy!
My bubba showing off for the camera.

This pic, I'm sneaking in. It was from this morning, but I had to show everyone! I found Rusten with his new cowboy boots on, squating in front of the TV watching his Backyardigans "moomie". It was too cute a pic to pass up!!
My plumber!

2 comments:

  1. What's with Rusten and the shoes! (Jadyn has hat issues.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! and Happy Bday! Kids change everything....

    ReplyDelete