Well, Rich went to work about 11:00 today. Rusten is actually doing much better. I'm having a hard time trying to keep him on the pull-out bed in the living room. He's gotten to watch a couple movies today. I also bought him a pack of cars to play with since he's sick. Here....he's trying to show you...
It's almost time to feed Reed again, but I wanted everyone to know we're doing much better. Thank you if you prayed!! Strangely enough, Rusten loves his Tylenol medicine. Ever so often, he'll ask me to take his medicine again. Have you ever heard of such a thing - a mom having to tell her child "no, you can't take medicine right now"?!?!
When I downloaded the pic above, I realized that there were a few other new pics that you might enjoy... This will show what we've been up to the last few days.
Safe in daddy's arms!
Rusten and Mimi coloring.
A picture that make you forget the screaming.
My "dork" son pulling his pants up. Love him to pieces!!
I love the bottoms up sleeping--so sweet! Glad you're all getting better!
ReplyDelete