Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Not-So-Addicting Diagnosis


So, I guess this isn't for the weak. The surface of the bruise started to feel warm, so we talked to Rich's doctor today. He is concerned that it might be a blood clot. Rich will have an ultrasound done to confirm. Until then, he will be "dependent" (I know, I'm having too much fun with this theme) on IB Profen for the pain and blood thinning. Jesus, please heal my husband!
Today was crazy with kids. I was ready to put them both up for adoption. (Don't give me that look...you know-if you have kids-you've felt that way a time or two.) Mr. Reed, or Deuce as he is more commonly known around here, didn't feel like napping much today. And Rusten was fond of the word "no" at unreasonable volumes! He was also having a severe regression in the potty training department which wasn't helping any anti-adoption campaign. Oh well.....as the great momma says "there'll be days like this".

No comments:

Post a Comment