Thursday, February 28, 2008

A New Day

It is a brighter day here on Gosford Road. Rusten is up and around - ornery as ever. This is how we ended the day yesterday...

He had rosy cheeks with a fever. He fell asleep watching Veggie Tales. Poor baby! I'm so glad he's feeling better today!

Rich is going to the doctor right now. He still has somewhat of a fever and a bad headache. I have a feeling that they're just going to tell him it's the flu - drink lots of fluids and wait it out. He's concerned because several of the people we know have had this turn into pneumonia or bronchitis, so he wants to be careful.

I'm going to go get ready and we're going to take a trip to go get my anniversary gift to Rich. Five years this coming Saturday - crazy! I know he reads my blog, so I can't say what I'm getting - I'll just have to share after the fact. All I can say is it's not a video game. (He asked me already, so I can say that. That's always what I get him, but I'm breaking out of the box this time!)

With that, enjoy Reed's benediction...

2 comments:

  1. OK, guess number 2 is the 1911 .45acp that I've always wanted???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not real sure what you just said...so that's a negatory there good buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete