The wrapped items are some wipes and a grooming kit.
After the shower, we went and saw another house (surprise!). We liked it and put an offer in on it, but were informed that they could only submit offers that were prequalified through Countrywide in the first 45 days it's on the market. We have 2 weeks to go before we can resubmit an offer. We'll keep praying - who knows, maybe something better will come on the market. Then we went back to Mandy's house and hung out for awhile. Her husband Darrell and Rich are good friends - we're there quite often!
Sunday was just another Sunday. Church, lunch, naps.... Then we went to the mall so I could buy some new clothes (that fit) with my birthday money. However, just so you know, the mall closes at 6 on Sundays...oops! We enjoyed a nice dinner at Red Robin since we were there. Here's Rusten contemplating his pizza...
To eat, or not to eat
Mmmmm...
Tomorrow is library day, but in light of our house viewing, I'm not sure we're going to be able to do it all. We also have a haircut scheduled for Rusten. Another busy day!
Well, I have to go feed Reed one more time, then I can crash for the night! Yeah!!! And to sign-off, here's a picture of beautiful Bako. I took dinner to some friends on Friday night, and as I was driving there, the sun was a beautiful shade of orange, so I took the shot...
For you locals, this is at the intersection of White and Old River.
Nice picture Babe.... but it kinda makes me miss Susanville; ya know?
ReplyDelete