Well, in case you need it, I'm running and infirmary here. Rich is sick and has been since Sunday night. He just suddenly started feeling sick. He's achy, stuffy, fever (you know, the Nyquil commercial). Then Rusten was suddenly sick yesterday. We left for Target and by the time we got there, he was feeling warm to me. Then, by the time we got home, he was really sick. He sat down with Rich and threw up all over him. So...we have a myriad of viruses festering in this house. Reed spit-up a few times yesterday, but he's still the same old smiley baby. So far, I'm the only one making it through here. I'm constantly washing my hands, trying to avoid any illness...mainly because I'm not sure who'll take care of me! Anyway, we were up most of the night with Rusten. Reed is about to go down for a nap, and Rich and Rusten are already sleeping. I'm going to try to catch a couple winks as well.
So, for today, your healing prayers are welcomed!!
oh no! hopefully you won't get it!
ReplyDelete