Monday, October 13, 2008

And....I'm Back and Running!

Though it was nice not having butts and noses to wipe, I'm more than happy to be back home!! I hate leaving home. I'm just a homebody I suppose...
It was a great retreat, and I think God really did some neat things for lots of women. I really enjoyed the fellowship, and Kathy and Marlo did an AWESOME job teaching!
***Fast-forward to today***
Kids wake up at 6 ready to go, spankings start at 6:30, kids eat and make messes, operation clean-up begins, obnoxiously long vet appointment from you-know-where, nap starts an hour late, etc--it's been a BUSY first day back!
Even in the chaos, I feel at home and content. Thank you Jesus for my home, my family and my life!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! We missed you;)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up - if I need a good laugh all I have to do is visit your world via your blog.

    ReplyDelete