Monday, October 6, 2008

A Sweet Ride

We went over to some friends' house last night to watch the baseball game and eat some delicious bbq tacos. It was a lot of fun! I especially enjoyed the boys playing with Chelsea's Barbie Jeep. Please....enjoy as much as I did!

Yes, that IS Rich helping his boys get settled into the Barbie Jeep. I think, in his mind, it is justified because it is a Jeep?!
"Okay, Reed, where do you want to go?"
"Wherever, bro, I'm just chillin'."
I better not ever see a shot like this on Cops.
Does Rusten's look not just sum him all up?! If you've never met him before, or you haven't seen him in a real long time, that is DEFINITELY Rusten.


This was Rusten driving around the Jeep on his own. So funny! He would just hit the gas and drive until he wrecked--we're talking light poles, trees, and...you'll see.

This is the boys rockin' out to some classic-rock-first-car-ride-must-have songs. You must stand up and dance whenever riding in a Jeep...I'm glad we're teaching him that early!

I just thought I'd throw this picture in there because it cracks me up! This is Paylen's favorite position to sleep in! I took this right before we left.

1 comment:

  1. Rusten made the jeep manly by running things over. lol

    Love Amy

    P.s whats a bbq taco it sounds good :P

    ReplyDelete