Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Seriously?!"...A Day

A day full of 'seriously' is what I have had.


Karen and I made Reed's b-day invitations today, and it was a blast! We even decided that we are going to (attempt) make our own Christmas cards this year....we shall see!


While we were doing this, Reed was entertaining himself...


SERIOUSLY?! Does it take THAT much tissue?


Then it was lunch time. I looked over and found this:

SERIOUSLY?! If you can, of your own free will, be that nice to your brother, why did you just kick him in the head not two hours ago?


Then it was time to conquer my laundry. You know what makes laundry easier? It's when you do it with friends. So, come on! Let's fold together!


I know it can be a little overwhelming at first, but SERIOUSLY this HAS to be done today. It musn't be allowed to grow any bigger!



There, now doesn't that feel better? Hey--where are you going? There's two loads of towels in the washer and dryer still......a little help.....SERIOUSLY?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness! Dont even get me started on laundry. Heaven forbid I take a break off for a few days. I spent 4 hours cleaning yesterday and most of it consisted of laundry. Be it sorting, folding,loading ,unloading and putting away. it never ends. lol

    Cant wait to see the invitations:)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i guess you can find everyone online. so weird i was in my blog and hit some next blog button and yours came up!!!!

    ah the life with boys the fun never ends and the laundry never is finished

    oh and happy birhtday to Rich!

    i will check back often
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete