Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can't Think of A Title....Use Your Imagination

Yesterday we were back in the groove of things. We went to preschool, took naps, went to Uncle Nathaniel's football game, ate dinner with family, went to bed (after House, of course). It was a good day.

Rusten is always making me laugh these days with the things he comes up with...

--He looked at me and said "Hey, babe?!" I told him I wasn't babe to him. "Hey, Katie?!" You know, son, I EARNED the title "mom" when I gave birth to you, so..... "Hey, Mom?!" Ah, much better!

--Just a moment ago, he came here in the office with a HUGE booger stringing between two fingers. I'm not sure I've ever seen a booger that big before. He was so proud and said "Mommy, I pick brother's nose!" Blagh

--When we go to spank him, he'll be sure to throw in there "Don't spank me too hard, mommy." And if you DO end up spanking him too hard, he'll be sure to tell you, "You spank me too hard. Ouch, my bottom hurts (and sometimes he'll throw in), I kiss it."

--Nothing beats the embarrassment in public when you threaten your child with a spanking and they say loudly "No, don't hit me mommy!"

He has said so much lately, but I'm drawing a blank now that I'm trying to document it for him. Ah, well, I'm sure it will come to me, as I am sure there will be many more!

In any case, enjoy some pictures from our football game yesterday!


They kept crawling everywhere together, then they sat up and posed for me.
I love these boys!
Rusten's just chillin' at the game.
Just like his dad! No, not with the butt sticking out and the underwear and all...I meant him getting into the game!
Uncle in action! Way to go bubba!

3 comments:

  1. My cute little daughter used to say funny things, too. I kept a BOOK of them!

    Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the picture of Rusten getting into the game. Oh and yeah kids say the darndest things. lol

    Amy

    ReplyDelete