Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Picture Smorgasboard

As I was downloading the pictures from the last post, I realized I had a whole bunch of pictures that I've never shared on here. So, without further ado...

Paylen decided where her bed should be.
I think Rusten will fight her over that insipid blanket!
Nathaniel started playing flag football!
Nathaniel is number 24 in the middle of the picture with his behind facing us.
Sorry, son, if you ever get mad at me for posting this picture, but it was too funny not to share. He told us he had to poop, so when we came back in to check on him, he was sitting like this on the pot as though he were bored out of his mind!
Reed picks his ears (maybe because they're always infected? Hm.).
Rusten picks his nose.....
.....see?! Look at the 'trophy' he found!
Reed wanted me to enjoy his food with him!
The bestest boys in the world!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying all the pics!!!!


    Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty cute:)

    The potty face is funny sometimes its boring sitting around waiting for the poop to fall. lol

    Love Amy

    ReplyDelete