Hi Katie, This bug is icky. You might want to blog again soon so you dont scare people off. Not complaining just being helpful. I know how many anti bug people there are. lol Nor eally I dont like bugs but I am bigger than them so unless they sneak up on me I squish em. Alan is more afraid of them than I.;) shhh. haha
Welcome to SITS!
ReplyDeleteWe are thrilled to have you join us... it's no big commitment, come by when you can!
Tiffany & Heather
Ugh. I know the feeling!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteThis bug is icky. You might want to blog again soon so you dont scare people off. Not complaining just being helpful. I know how many anti bug people there are. lol
Nor eally I dont like bugs but I am bigger than them so unless they sneak up on me I squish em. Alan is more afraid of them than I.;) shhh. haha
Amy