Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Can You Spot It?

I came out into the living room after the boys had been playing out there for awhile. As I was picking up from their tornado of play, I discovered this:

Can you see it? Here's a better look:


The boys decided that we needed a more high-tech tree, and added a PlayStation controller. Silly me to forget that in first place! Sheesh.

6 comments:

  1. I'm thinking your boys may be related to my husband. He likes to hide things in my tree too. For Example the Yellow Chicken in case you missed it a few days back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rusten was throwing some sort of toy in one of the trees at the Nots place for our Christmas party too. It just needed a touch of Rusten.;)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's so funny. :D

    I put the lights on our tree and then let the boys go crazy with the decorating. The result? 546 ornaments all on the very bottom front of the tree. I love it and I'm leavin' it that way! :)

    Thanks so much for the encouragement the other day. You are gifted in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute and I love your stockings! Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete