Today, I came home to this:
On a typical Tuesday morning, the dog goes outside when we get up, and comes in much later in the day when we get home. This morning, however, Rich let the dog back in right after she pottied. All fine and dandy.....as long as someone remembers to let her BACK OUT! I remember thinking to myself when she came back in "Oh man, I need to remember to let her out when we leave!" Apparently, I don't listen to myself. When we got home, she was jumping and excited to see us.
On a more positive note, she held her potties until we got home. Good job, dog.
From the looks of all the slippers she got, I'd say she's part retriever! :-)
ReplyDeleteMom
Oops! Poor whatever that's supposed to be that was destroyed. lol
ReplyDeleteOur doggy stays inside all day and only gets into the garbage if we leave the bag within his reach. Otherwise, we're assuming, he just sleeps all day.
Merry Christmas!!
Yeah, we have to put our doggie away when we're gone, too, for the same reason. I just like to think she's leaving us "presents." Could be worse.
ReplyDeleteYou are overdue a blog :)
ReplyDeleteAmy