Yesterday, Rusten got a spanking...I know, you're thinking "But he's so perfect, why would she spank him?!" HA--just kidding! You're probably actually thinking "I really think she probably needs to do that more often to that little ruffian".
Anyway, out of my head and back into reality, as he left the bathroom, brother was standing there waiting for us. He grabbed brother by the neck and was moving along with Reed in a headlock. Here's how it went down:
Mommy: Rusten you stop that now. What do you think you're doing to him?
Rusten: Oh, Sorry about that mom. That was my fault.
What?! I lost it laughing!
lol so funny. they're hard to get (or at least stay) mad at!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by yesterday! I appreciate all the kind comments.
Haha! Well at least he admits his mistakes!
ReplyDeleteKids are so silly.!
ReplyDeleteAmy
sometimes! kids! so funny! thanks for stopping by my blog today! and i love ur title! great!
ReplyDelete