
From our family to yours, have a Merry Christmas. May you remember the true Reason for the Season. May God show you His love in a new way this year!
Today is Christmas over at SITS. Seriously! It's like gifts are falling from the sky! I encourage you to take a look. While you're at it, take a look at some of my new friends, like Yaya, Black Betty at Basketball Belly (I love me a prego), Star at Laughing Through Parenting, My cousin at Natalie's Num Nums, and Angela at the Painted House, just to name a few. What I'm really, greedily, looking for, though, is that $200 Target gift card!!! I need me some Target dough, mkay!?
Have a great Tuesday....and wish me some luck! :)
Merry SITSmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteOoohh, am I your first comment today? Well, glad I could ablige.
ReplyDeleteI'm Megan. Nice to meet you. Merry SITSmas!! =)
Merry SITSmas!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! I can't wait to check out the blogs you recommended!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy holiday season! Merry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is so pretty! stoppin by to wish you you a Merry SITSmas...and I LOVE YOU for NOT having word verfification on!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas, my SITSta!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteCute blog! Merry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITS-mas to you and all our SITS-ers.
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas. Going to check out your blog.
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!! Your blog is too cute!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas, love your blog. ;)
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDeletePulling for you to win the Target gift card! :)
ReplyDeleteMERRY SITSMAS! I would be pulling for you in the giveaway but I WANT IT! :) I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas to you!
ReplyDeleteI, too, enjoy making a joyful noise. Merry SITsmas.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry Christmas! from one SITSta to another.
ReplyDeletemerry SITSmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! Are you staying up for all the prizes? I'm running low--and my family is getting irritated with me!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! I love the polkad dot background on your blog.
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! hope you have a great holiday season!!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas-- I see you are a fan of Psych. Me too!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas! Filled with lots of love!
ReplyDeleteHello SITSta
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas to you!
A merry Christmas to you!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry SITSmas to ya!
ReplyDeletePlaying catch up from yesterdays link post! Have a Merry SITSmas!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Katie, for the shout out! I hope you have a happy Christmas season!!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry (a little late) SITSmas to you and yours:)
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks so much for linking me. It's my first! I feel so honored. I'm slow getting around the Blogosphere since starting my new job. I'm really liking your blog though. You have a Beautiful family.
ReplyDelete