I don't know what my deal is lately. I'm spinning my wheels all the time trying to get caught up on my house, my jobs, my life. I have a payroll due tomorrow, and I haven't even begun entering timecards yet. Yikes! My house needs attention. I'm throwing a pity-party, right here, right now!
Whew! Glad that's over!
Last night, we watched Rudolph on TV as part of our advent chain. Rusten loved it. Rich, not so much, but he coped. Maybe it was the 4983573985 calls he received during the movie that made it more manageable. (Oops, am I complaining again, sorry!)
Tonight we're going to go to the Christmas Parade. I'm excited to take the boys--especially Rusten, I think he'll love it! My mom and brother are going with us. She's bringing hot chocolate, bless her heart!! I've got some marshmallows (marmallows, if your Rusten), mom, if you need.
Well, I have my work cut out for me today....I suppose I should quit wasting time on the computer. Back to reality....
I'm feeling much like you. Maybe it's somethin in the air in CA. Didn't sleep well last night AT ALL! I hope things slow down for you soon. Hang in there. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Oh, I'm not a fan of Frosty either. Those old shows have always freaked me out. I don't do well with claymation I guess.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about not enough time in life lately. I'm working less hours than I have in years and years and somehow I have less time to get my own stuff done...I don't get it!
ReplyDeletemaybe your preggers?! that is always my answer when people say they are tired =)
ReplyDeletehope you got it all done