Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spreading Christmas Cheer: The Christmas Tree

Mmmm....can you smell it? I love the smell of the Christmas tree!

Last night, we went and picked out our Christmas tree. It's nice and tall and full--it's a beautiful tree, and it was only $26.95. I'm in love!

We brought it home and let Rusten help decorate a bit before he had to go to bed. Then we decorated during commercial breaks of Chuck--priorities, peeps! It turned out beautiful!



Here's the boys getting the tree loaded up and ready to come home!


Isn't this funny? I took the picture and the reflection of the ceiling fan in the window looks like a star atop the tree! Isn't that a beautiful tree? I'm so excited! I know--amazing decorating! I hire someone to do it for me....

Here's my little elf, hard at work. He's the cutest helper ever!
Fast forward.....The tree and the mantle are done! I'm so excited with the outcome. Rusten was asking about the tree first thing this morning--probably wondering where all of his candy canes went!
I just threw this pic in--these are the Thanksgiving centerpieces tweaked for Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I miss having a real tree... but I love not having to put lights on it :) Such a festive house!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Friday! I like finding new blogs to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little helper.

    I miss having a real xmas tree, I do not know why we are not getting a real one anymore since we are in the States. The smell was the best ever. Perhabs we have to change that next year again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is huge! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You seriously found 'the perfect' shaped christmas tree! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the ladder picture is too cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete