Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I must first tell you that I have NO groceries in my house. We will be making do until Wednesday. Here's my stab at making meals this week:
Monday: Not sure
Tuesday: Christmas Party (Taking Black Bean and Rice Stoup and some kind of dessert)
Wednesday: Roast with Potatoes
Thursday: Mac and Cheese
Friday: Dinner with my parents
Saturday: BLTs
Sunday: Who knows...

5 comments:

  1. I like the new look, but I can't believe that you left Brian Setzer off of the play list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, however, impressed that you included Leon Redbone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mac and cheese rocks the catbox. can i come over???? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to trying to plan meals with nothing in the cupboard ... that just brings out our inner genius, right?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, we're the same this week too....BLT's on our 'I didn't go grocery shopping' menu plan!

    ReplyDelete