Friday, July 4, 2008

A Bubbling Adventure

After an emotionally charged and tough day, Wednesday evening I took the boys and headed over to Mimi's house for bubble therapy. It truly is therapeutic.....I assure you it's true. Sometimes it does a heart good to sit with your kids and blow bubbles!

I love this picture of his concerned little face!
Big Momma shootin' the bubbles at Rusten.
Either Rusten is really thirsty, or life has just gotten to be too much and he's resorted to the [water] gun.
Sweet baby Reed enjoying the feel of the grass on his intensely sensitive skin. Oops on Mommy's part! (But in my defense, the child won't stay on a blanket!)
Mimi blowing bubbles.
The moment before the pain.......
........begins!
"Jake, I told you to come! You WILL follow me!"
"Okay, wait a minute! I'M supposed to be leading heeeerrreee...."
We learned Jake is one great soccer player!

No comments:

Post a Comment